Slideshow Widget

  • Cochem, Germany 2013 photo Cochem_edited-1.jpg" />
  • Heidelberg, Germany 2013 photo heidelberg_edited-1.jpg" />
  •  photo florence.jpg" />
  • Rome, Italy 2013 photo Rome2.jpg" />
  •  photo florence2.jpg" />
  •  photo Venice.jpg" />

Hello, My Name Is...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Finally! I've worked up the courage to move the Shutterfly page to a proper blog... and then worked through many nights bought a fancy template to actually make it happen (major thanks to 17thAvenueDesigns on Etsy). This is a big step and it's pretty scary. There is so much going on here on Blogger that I just don't know what to do with so please bear with me. There is a definite learning curve but I'm interested to see how it will all work out and grow.

While you're being patient with me going on about your normal days and I'm learning new things, here's what we  I have to look forward to:

  • More ways to share with you! From day trips to vacations to festivals, from random-Katrina-ness to hippie stuff to weird stuff I try- it'll all be here in a format that will be easier for us to talk about.
  • Bigger, brighter, bolder pictures- because the more I shoot the more in love with my shutter I fall. 
  • Silly stories of my everyday {mis}adventures no matter what mess I'm getting into that day. The good, the bad, the ugly- if you know me, you know I have no shame. (My name is Katrina and I'm an over-sharer.)
  • Easier ways to reach out and let you know what's happening with us. Facebook links are going to be so much easier!

So that's that. I hope you'll check back soon to see what new stuff I'll have up!