Slideshow Widget

  • Cochem, Germany 2013 photo Cochem_edited-1.jpg" />
  • Heidelberg, Germany 2013 photo heidelberg_edited-1.jpg" />
  •  photo florence.jpg" />
  • Rome, Italy 2013 photo Rome2.jpg" />
  •  photo florence2.jpg" />
  •  photo Venice.jpg" />

Book Crush #5

Sunday, September 8, 2013


This book had me LOL'ing several times while reading it. If you're not Southern, you might not appreciate it as much as I have but this book has been filling a homesick spot in my sweet tea loving soul!







The Forgotten Garden
Amazon | Barnes & Noble

I'm not sure what to say about this book except that I really enjoyed it. If you liked The Secret Garden as a little girl, you'll probably like this one, too.



And I've been re-watching The Big Bang Theory. I just love those nerdy guys and can't wait for Season 7.